BCI Minerals Limited
BCI Minerals has substantial assets in iron ore, salt and sulphate of potash (SOP) along with early stage exploration projects – all supported by cash flow from its Iron Valley royalty stream.
- BCI Minerals has substantial assets in iron ore, salt and sulphate of potash (SOP) along with early stage exploration projects – all supported by cash
flow from its Iron Valley royalty stream.
- Improving economics on the Buckland Iron Ore Project with higher production rates (15 – 20 Mtpa) and the potential to source higher grade ore from
the Kumina tenements could transform this project.
- Earlier this year Sinosteel signed a non-binding MOU to review its potential participation in the project.
- Kumina itself is a potential game changer. Exploration on these tenements is identifying high grade iron ore deposits (Kumina E and J deposits) with
maiden resource estimates to be announced in June 2018. Recent drill intersections from Kumina J include:
- 46m at 61.9% Fe from surface (KRC0134)
- 42m at 62.2% Fe from 2m (KRC0136)
- Kumina can support the Buckland project economics but may be strategically positioned and valuable to any of the neighbouring iron ore producers.
- The Mardie Salt Project has been expanded to include Sulphate of Potash (SOP) production with the pre-feasibility study scheduled for completion in
June 2018. As the project is only at Scoping Study Stage it is being heavily discounted by the market. However, the release of a positive Pre-feasibility
Study is likely to directly reduce this discount as evident in SOP company comparisons. A later rerating is likely to occur with the introduction
of a salt and/or SOP industry participant to assist the project moving forward.
Download the report for more details...
More details about BCI Minerals Limited
Official website: www.bciminerals.com.au
ASX on Hotcooper: http://hotcopper.com.au/asx/BCI